Monday night's episode of Q&A reminded some of us why we like Bob Brown.
1. He has nice facial structure. And he's aged well.
2. The way he looks at his partner, Paul.
3. His unapologetic disapproval of the Murdoch media enterprise.
4. His full name alliterates. One syllable in each name too. Bob to the Brown. It flows well.
5. He declared his love for the world. More than once.
6. He's able to admit he's wrong about something with grace.
7. They way he carries himself with dignity and eloquence. Even in response to the Young Libs in the audience.
8. Did I mention he's got some good cheek definition happening there?