Thursday, 17 January 2013

A Day Project

I've created a new channel on Youtube - A Day Project Films.

I love filming and cinema, but I've never had the right equipment. I've been trying to save up for a pro camera so I can start shooting (but I haven't gotten very far, being the poor student that I am). However, instead of putting off filming, I decided yesterday to use whatever I have at my disposal. My iPhone 5. 

The purpose of A Day Project is to film, edit and upload short films/movies within the span of a day. It's a challenge I've set up for myself. It allows me to be creative, abstract and to improvise. Below is my first film. Check it out and let me know what you think.


1 comments:

kenny.hammond said...

Excellent first attempt,when you get enough clips you can edit all together and make a mini movie,keep it up you have a definite natural talent for movie making.

Post a Comment